Okay, David got me into this. The idea is to share five things about yourself that people may not know, then tag five bloggers so they can rinse, lather and repeat.
So here are five things you may not know about me-
1. I am interested in learning the languages of the Axis Powers. I gained some exposure to the languages of the Pacific theatre.
2. I have never read a fiction that was not assigned, and I sometimes didn’t read the fictions that were. I was really rooting for the Great Gatsby to get with Daisy and live happily ever after, though.
3. I am a hopeless romantic, I guess.
4. I looked down on web developers, and I even scoffed at the idea of being a “web programmer” along with some representatives from Boeing at a school career fair. Two years later, web applications development became my primary occupation.
5. I can’t swim, but I enjoy deep-sea fishing.
Tag! Yer it!